Wood-Look Vinyl Docks
ROYAL DOCK is an alternative vinyl boat dock from Michigan Lake Products that incorporates vinyl decking with a natural wood-grain finish and is available in two color choices. These are absolutely beautiful Michigan boat docks.
When combined with an aluminum dock frame and strong support system, this dock offers a unique and state of the art boat dock that provides both beauty and strength. You'll see these boat docks from Michigan Lake Products all across northern Michigan.
- Wood-Grain Finish - The ultimate in timeless beauty. The boat dock of your dreams!
- Low Maintenance - The entire Royal Dock system is constructed of corrosion resistant materials the defy weathering. Therefore, no painting or staining-ever this vinyl boat dock!
- Color Stable - Ultraviolet inhibitors resist fading on this boat dock for a fresh look that stands up to time and Mother Nature.
- Custom Manufactured for you - Since 1990, Michigan Lake Products has designed each boat dock system to specifically meet your needs and requirements.
- Slip-Resistant - The unique textures surfaces combine great style with high slip resistance wet or dry. It makes for the safest boat dock you can buy.
- Variety of Decking Choices - Offered are two colors of vinyl decking. Weathered Gray and Tan Sandstone
- Environmentally Safe - The composition of Royal vinyl decking makes it totally inert with no chemicals to leach out to pollute the environment.
- Lifetime Warranty - Genova Decking carries a limited lifetime warranty covering manufacturer defects, abnormal weathering and discoloration. *
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. - All MLP Royal boat dock components are produced in the U.S.A. and boat dock sections are manufactured right in Northern Michigan by Michigan Lake Products
Dock Support System Details
The galvanized steel dock support system supplied with all MLP docks is the unseen heart of our system. We have developed a system over the years that is designed to provide for a completely stable boat dock and to resist severe external forces from waves, wind and the occasional errant boater.
- Easy to adjust height of the dock.
- Up to 36" leg adjustment range
- All frames have welded corners
- Legs come with 9" footpads welded to the leg or augers in place of footpads
- Hot dipped galvanized steel for long, maintenance-free life.
- Many types of attachments and bracing available
*See store for full warranty details.